Why Subscribe to the Quantum Leap Newsletter
- Great Track Record –
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance, but I hope you'll agree that I know what I'm doing. To see how my tips have performed over the last few years, click here.
- An experienced stock picker – I have been investing in shares for over 40 years and running Quantum Leap for 27 of these. During this time I have seen numerous bull and bear markets and learnt how to pick out the most promising stocks in the market. I believe my record proves this. While I can't guarantee that all my tips will make you money, I will continue using my experience, along with careful and detailed analysis, to bring you the hottest share tips of the moment.
- New tips every month – I produce a new issue of Quantum Leap, both printed and online, every month. In this you will get at least two (sometimes more) tips on stocks I believe offer great investment potential. And most years (usually in January) I also reveal around a dozen nap selections – those stocks I believe look especially promising on a one year view.
- Tips tables – Every month on the website you'll get an updated table of all my current recommendations, showing my current stance as well as earnings forecasts, technical indicators, suggested stop loss levels and more.
- Online Archive – See every issue of the newsletter since January 2010 on the website.
- Free 30 day trial – Get the latest issues of the newsletter, and full access to the online archive, absolutely free for 30 days. If you decide you don't like my service for whatever reason, you're free to cancel during this time and we won't charge you a thing.
- Discounted rate on Chart Breakout – The sister publication of Quantum Leap, Chart Breakout offers detailed analysis of a range of shares from a technical perspective. As a Quantum Leap subscriber, you can subscribe to Chart Breakout for the special discounted rate of £139, and still take advantage of a 30 day free trial.